From westberks sendiass
Prince's Trust Personal Development
|Personal Development Team Programme for 16-25 year olds
|The Prince's Trust free Team programme for 16-25 year olds, in conjunction with Adviza, start soon in Reading and places are still available.
The Team Programme offers personal development training for people aged 16 to 24 years and is designed to re-engage young people, helping them to think about their futures and make progress towards employment, education or training. If you know a young person who would benefit from a boost in confidence and learning new skills to help them into employment, training or education this could be the course for them. Benefits are not affected and we pay travel expenses so there's nothing to lose and everything to gain.
During the 12 week programme, participants will:
- Learn the importance of team work
- Attend a five day team building residential
- Develop and learn new skills
- Undertake projects aimed at helping the local community
- Complete a work placement.
The benefits of joining a Team Programme are:
- Realising own potential and gaining new skills and experience
- Working towards a valuable qualification
- Developing a CV and career aspirations
- Building confidence, motivation and enthusiasm
- Meeting new people and making new friends.
If you are interested in joining the Team Programme or would like to refer someone please contact James Spencer, Team Leader as follows:
Mobile - 07827 947291
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible as the programme starts very soon.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch with James..
".0:Warning:Noresults.</p>" can not be assigned to a declared number type with value 2.3.