From westberks sendiass

Jump to: navigation, search
Home Education Equipment Family support Health & therapies Money & legal Jargon buster About us
Section: Education

Subsection: Educational Terms explained

Educational Psychologist (EP)

Address the problems experienced in education

Many children have issues with their development and learning at some point in their lives. Most improve with the help of their families, their schools and their friends. The Educational Psychologist can offer additional advice if schools or families are having difficulty helping the child to improve. They assess the needs of these children and advise their parents, school or the local authority about the best way to help them.

You can find more information about the Educational Psychology Service (EPS) on the West Berkshire Local Offer here.

Related subsections

Education - Independent advice, Education - Post 16, Education - Primary Years, Education - Secondary years