From westberks sendiass

Jump to: navigation, search
Home Education Equipment Family support Health & therapies Money & legal Jargon buster About us
Section: Money and legal

Subsection: Direct payments

How to apply for Direct Payments

Choose and buy the services you need

If you or someone you care for gets help from social services, you can apply for direct payments. These let you choose and buy the services you need yourself, instead of getting them from your council.

A link to the government website regarding Direct Payments can be found at here.

For further information please click here.

Related subsections

Family Support - Need a break?, Family Support - Services from West Berkshire, Family Support - Support for parent and carers